Monday, January 19, 2009

The "Monster Bash" pinball machine



In 1998 Williams put out the ultimate Universal Monsters pinball game, with awesome artwork. Above is the front of the advertising flyer for the game, below is the back. I was never a pinball player, but I loved the art for many of those with genre-related themes. Go to My Star Trek Scrapbook blog to see the 1979 Star Trek game!

And for the rest of the post is the back panel art, with details of the playing area. Loads of monsterous fun!























And lastly, enjoy the promo video for the game starring The Bride, in all her big-beehive-haired glory!

6 comments:

Johnny said...

That will be in my home whenever I can afford it and a home! So cool.

Anonymous said...

Oooo. I need one of these. Great find.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if any deaf, dumb and blind hermits are good at this....

Admin said...

Great game. I've got the big poster signed by the design team! If you're interested, an interview with the designer George Gomez is next in my Pinball Heroes series on my blog (Gomez not up until the weekend).

Maurizio Ercole said...

I have spent tons of money in these diabolic machines!

mccrowlie said...

Hi guys.

I currently have a Monster Bash pinball machine for sale in the UK if anybody is interested.

Really good rare machine, all in good working order.

Message me ;-)