Friday, September 26, 2008

1980 "Zombie" article from FM #169

Today's Monster memory is of:
The "Zombie" article from FM #169
"Climb every mountain, ford every stream. Follow every rainbow, till.... you... find... your... dre-e-e-eam!"

I've been going through my magazine collection and organizing them better... well, really just organizing them, they were in the shelves with no regard to what they were. It's a slow process, because you know I have to stop and look through them, after having not seen them for awhile. When I find something interesting to share on one of my blogs (I have four) I set it aside for scanning later. Well, all that to say, I recently rediscovered this article on Lucio Fulci's "Zombie" in an issue of "Famous Monsters." Here it is, for your consumption, from Issue 169 published in October of 1980.
For another "Zombie" article, this time from "Fangoria," (where you would expect it to be found) check out the earlier blog entry.
And if the gory grue of "Zombie" left a bad taste in your mouth, here's a delectable morsal to tantalize you with a taste of what might have been... *sigh...*

"How do you like my bat ring?"

No comments: